9 months ago
26 Mar 00:00
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Junior Associate to join their growing Supervision & Enforcement Section.
- To assist in the planing, preparation and execution of AML/CFT compliance assessments.
- Reviewing, assessing and evaluating inspection reports, advising and report thereon, and contributing towards the implementation of any corrective measures and follow up procedures when necessary
- Contributing in advising and assisting subject persons to establish appropriate AML and CFT internal structures and controls
- Assisting in report writing on AML/CFT compliance examinations
- Receiving, reviewing, assessing, follow up and evaluate annual risk evaluation questionnaires
- Identifying subject persons and maintaining subject person data
- University degree ( level 6 minimum ) in Banking and Finance, Law or similar; or MQF Level 5 in Banking and Finance, Law or similar with at least 3 years working experience
- Knowledgeable in local and EU standards governing anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Proficient in the English language
- Candidates with previous experience in the area will be given preference