6 months ago
24 Dec 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
- Conducting legal research and analysis as required;
- Presenting findings of research/analysis and making recommendations in relation thereto;
- Drafting of reports, notes and other documents as may be required;
- Data entry and collation;
- Provision of general support and assistance in the performance of the tasks of the Legal function.
- The ideal candidate must be in the process of completing their Master of Advocacy and have the intention to sit for their warrant exam or be in their third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and intend to enrol in the Master of Advocacy;
- Interest in conducting legal research and drafting of documents;
- Familiarity with financial services legislation will be considered an asset;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.