2 months ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
• Participate in training related to due diligence and open source intelligence;
• Participate in assigned due diligence cases;
• Conduct online searches using open and closed sources;
• Document findings and prepare a report for senior management;
• Other duties and tasks as may be assigned by senior management.
To qualify for this role, you will need to be currently reading for a first degree (MQF Level 6) in any of the following subjects: criminology, law, psychology, banking, finances, economics, accounts, or insurance.
The following skill set is a must for this position:
• The ability to multi-task and work on own initiative;
• The ability to work in a team;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Have a desire to learn;