over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Regulatory Watch Function is responsible for assessing the requirements emanating from legislation impacting the BOV Group, communicating them to the business owner and providing guidance.
The selected applicants will be required to:
- Monitor, analyse and interpret new regulations impacting the Group including the subsidiary companies;
- Identify impact of new regulations and compile reports to be used to advise the respective business unit;
- Propose recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements highlighting gaps and/or areas of synergies across legislation. These recommendations may lead to changes and updates to existing policies, procedures and IT systems.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess a University Degree (MQF level 6 equivalent) or a professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- Have extensive knowledge of the Financial Services industry and of Regulatory developments affecting the industry;
- Possess excellent analytical and time management skills with an aptitude to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in the analysis and interpretation of Investment Services Regulation or 3 years working experience in a Financial Risk or Compliance function.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.