8 days ago
- Deliver client’s valuation at the end of the quarter;
- Be responsible for clients’ basic accounting processes;
- Design and send to the Clients both bi-annual and annual asset summaries and all the other information he might need;
- Cooperate with the Senior Accountants and Auditors;
- Issue invoices and prepare payment instructions;
- Assist during the schemes audit.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting;
- A-levels at Accountancy / reading for an accounting degree / ACCA;
- Previous experience at similar position;
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work.