over 1 year ago
30 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Pension Scheme Accounting Manager, the chosen candidate would be responsible for the clients’ accounting.
- Recording the clients’ portfolio transactions mainly cash transactions, investment movements, trustee fees, gains/ losses on fair value movements, disposals and foreign exchange.
- Ensure that the payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee’s instructions.
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on any trades or other transactions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Final Year Students
- Proven accountancy knowledge;
- Exposure on double entry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
* Candidate should be available to work around 10-20 hours per week during scholastic year and ideally full time during the Summer period.