9 months ago
04 Nov 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Corporate Services department within Alter Domus Malta has grown over the years to include business from a wide range of markets worldwide. You will be part a dynamic and motivated team that wants its employees to succeed personally and professionally.
As a Junior Accountant, you will work within our local Corporate Services Team responsible for a portfolio of local clients and deliverables that include:
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports (monthly, quarterly or yearly);
- Preparing statutory financial statements (in line with GAPSME/IFRS) and working closely with auditors to assist with audit deliverables;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and their analysis (where applicable) and assisting in their presentation to the board of directors;
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax return for submission;
- Compiling VAT workings and preparing the VAT returns for submission;
- Maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparing payments and overseeing the process to make sure that all payment batches have been executed;
- Attending and assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings (assistance in preparing the agenda, taking minutes, etc.);
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests in order to continuously ascertain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.