8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand specialising in accounting, business advisory and corporate services is currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join its team
- To assist with the bookkeeping and accounting of an international portfolio of clients.
- Will be assisting with ensuring that all accounting and legal requirements are complied with and for delivering services in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparation of management accounts, annual accounts and tax returns
- Preparation and filing of the VAT returns.
- Liaise with banks, accounting firms and law firms internationally
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role
- Must be in the process of achieving an accounting qualification
- Knowledge of Sage and Xero accounting software would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of foreign languages such as Polish, German, French or Spanish would be an asset.