4 months ago
01 Jun 00:00
A leading company in the IT field is looking for a Java Software Developer. In this role, you’ll be working closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications/APIs in an agile environment. You will also assist the team with architectural decisions and design.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development using Java and Spring Core Framework.
- Working experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in query languages using SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Working experience in messaging frameworks and paradigms.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
It will be considered an asset if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT/Engineering;
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker;
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies;
- Working closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for product delivery.
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks.
- Developing Unit/functional tests in Java and/or Apex.
- Ensuring quality control across the board.
- Adhering to best practices in software development.
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve.
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.