Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
5 months ago
27 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the leaders in building transport and mobility technologies is looking for a Java Fullstack Developer.
Reporting to the CTO, Software Manager and senior management, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry on an international level.
You are expected to be proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Develop and maintain a long-term strategy for software and application development which supports the business strategy and priorities.
- Work closely with the development team to create and execute appropriate project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with the business.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system.
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design of the systems.
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Five years or more working in a similar role.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies.
- Experience of commissioning services from third parties and maintaining relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Excellent experience in Java.
- Experience of Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat.
- Experience in REST services and messaging services like Rabbit MQ.
- Experience with build automation tools (e.g. Maven), source control tools (e.g. Git), CI (e.g. Hudson) and bug tracking.
- Knowledge of databases (postgres preferred), and NoSQL systems.
- Knowledge of CRM data and database systems.
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficient use of Linux.
Cloud hosting on Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud console, CI using Atlassian Suite.