3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client is seeking to recruit an IT TechOps.
- Supporting the IT services by providing application support, performing user maintenance and taking responsibility and ownership of logged service requests and user incidents, while ensuring a timely resolution according to the team's set Service Level Agreements
- Monitoring and working to drive down incident levels related to user problems, recurring problems, onboarding of new users and managing of workstation setups
- Actively participating in improving the usability and reliability of the IT services and following the appropriate knowledge management tools and practices in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to users, while contributing to their up-keeping
- Ensuring that best practices and IT processes are followed, and assisting the Team Leader in standardizing and continually improving such processes
- Monitoring all strategic IT services and systems through relevant tools, performing routine maintenance and assisting in the generation of management and performance reports
- Assisting the Team Leader in identifying and implementing improvements to the team's incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to end users
- Ensuring that the inventory of all user related equipment, software and software licenses is properly and adequately maintained, and ensuring timely execution of workstation hardware and software upgrades
- Participating in the extended support duty roster coverage and assisting the Team Leader in monitoring, measuring and evaluating the KPIs accordingly
- A University Degree or Diploma in IT, or equivalent technical knowledge and work experience
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Active Directory
- Good understanding of service desk, ticket management and ITIL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English