about 1 month ago
Tech company is currently looking for an IT Systems Specialist. The candidat will be responsible for integration, maintenance and support of company internal IT systems.
- Administering and supporting multiple business critical IT installations, including networking and server infrastructure hosted both on-premise and cloud,
- Actively monitoring systems and analysing alerts/logs as required,
- Contributing to operational process improvements and maintaining relevant documentation,
- Resolving support cases and service requests related to IT Operations, escalating to local and foreign service providers where needed,
- Supporting major projects in the IT Operations team.
- Proven track record of IT knowledge, supported by relevant qualifications and experience,
- Solid knowledge of:
- Networking principles (ideally experience on Cisco devices),
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems,
- Virtualization tools such as Hyper-V and VMware,
- Office365 administration,
- Backup tools such as VEEAM,
- Database technologies such as SQL.
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure, Google, AWS),
- Good working knowledge of desktop and malware applications.