€25,000 - €30,000
8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the main providers of governance, risk and compliance advisory services and technology solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- 1 st /2nd Line Support for Desktop & Infrastructure (infrastructure is limited mostly to desktops, there are no in-house servers, with some switches),
- Azure, support implementation,
- Windows O365, Desktop, support implementation,
- Install, configure, test and maintain hardware, software and peripherals in normal office environment (no data center),
- Take on daily queries, answer questions and resolve problems related to technology products and services,
- Provide just-in-time training or guidance in the use of technology.
- A minimum of 2 year’ experience in:
- Administered a Windows domain for between 30-100,
- Assessed/implemented Archiving, Backup, Security & User Monitoring packages.
- Skilled in:
- O365 & Azure AD Administration,
- Experience with Azure infrastructure,
- Windows User Management.
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of:
- SQL Server,
- MS Exchange Server,
- Windows Domain Administration via Powershell/Python,
- File & Print Services,
- VoIP & General WAN & Voice.