almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An IT Solutions service provider is looking for an IT Support Officer to join their team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2- 5 years experience in IT support.
- Good knowledge Windows Server/Operating systems, Active Directory,Domain Control, trouble shooting with Pc's ,laptops and Printers.
- Should have good knowledge of network,switches,routers and VPN as the person will be required to give support on that.
- Knowledge of Linux,Virtualization,VPS is a plus point.
- Experience with IPBX and Cameras are also a Plus point.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, or at the client’s place to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults