4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An established firm in Financial and Advisory services based in Malta is looking for an IT Services and Support Analyst to join their team.
- Participate in project activities related to new services or enhancements
- Respond to requests according to established service level agreements
- Support ad-hoc or special request for technology initiatives, assuming at times the temporary role of Project or Service Delivery Manager
- Supporting Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, Forms, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Teams, OneDrive, and others.
- Support enterprise users with database driven application (MySQL, MSSQL, etc..) inclusive of Engagement Management and Practice Management systems, Enterprise Resource Planners, Document Management Systems...
- Provide complete end-to-end IT technical support services inclusive of deploying, assessing, troubleshooting, managing, maintaining, upgrading and when required, retiring equipment, systems, and software applications
- Manage complex technology issues.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role in a medium-sized company, preferably within the Financial Services Industry.
- Degree in Computer science, engineering, or related field.
- ITIL v3 (or higher) certification will be considered an asset.
- Relevant and current industry certifications such as MOS, MTA, MCSA, MSCE, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, C|ND, CISM, CISSP, etc..
- Familiarity and knowledge of typical business systems and services such as: WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS/scripting, RRAS, RADIUS, IIS, MIM/FIM, MDMs, IronPort/Spam Quarantines, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM, MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL DB/BI, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment.
- Experience working with different operating systems (predominantly Windows with a smaller minority of Mac OS and Linux devices)
- Extensive understanding of computer systems, networks, mobile devices, and other technological equipment, along with expertise in LAN, WAN, WLAN, GWAN, RDS, SSL VPN, RADIUS, AD, GPO, IDS/IPS, Encryption, and other related technologies).
- Knowledgeable with scripting and command languages (PowerShell, VBA/Office Script/Macro language).