about 1 month ago
An established firm in Financial and Advisory services based in Malta is looking for an IT Services and Support Analyst to join their team.
- Participate in project activities related to new services or enhancements
- Respond to requests according to established service level agreements
- Support ad-hoc or special request for technology initiatives, assuming at times the temporary role of Project or Service Delivery Manager
- Supporting Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, Forms, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Teams, OneDrive, and others.
- Support enterprise users with database driven application (MySQL, MSSQL, etc..) inclusive of Engagement Management and Practice Management systems, Enterprise Resource Planners, Document Management Systems...
- Provide complete end-to-end IT technical support services inclusive of deploying, assessing, troubleshooting, managing, maintaining, upgrading and when required, retiring equipment, systems, and software applications
- Manage complex technology issues.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role in a medium-sized company, preferably within the Financial Services Industry.
- Degree in Computer science, engineering, or related field.
- ITIL v3 (or higher) certification will be considered an asset.
- Relevant and current industry certifications such as MOS, MTA, MCSA, MSCE, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, C|ND, CISM, CISSP, etc..
- Familiarity and knowledge of typical business systems and services such as: WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS/scripting, RRAS, RADIUS, IIS, MIM/FIM, MDMs, IronPort/Spam Quarantines, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM, MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL DB/BI, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment.
- Experience working with different operating systems (predominantly Windows with a smaller minority of Mac OS and Linux devices)
- Extensive understanding of computer systems, networks, mobile devices, and other technological equipment, along with expertise in LAN, WAN, WLAN, GWAN, RDS, SSL VPN, RADIUS, AD, GPO, IDS/IPS, Encryption, and other related technologies).
- Knowledgeable with scripting and command languages (PowerShell, VBA/Office Script/Macro language).