5 months ago
An international bank is seeking to employ an IT Senior Systems Analyst. The future candidate will convert the business requirements into technical specifications and deliverables and determined how the functionality is to be achieved and implemented using CASE analysis and tools.
- To participate in the design and implementation of system and process reviews and improvements for the team.
- To participate in the implementation and post implementation reviews of the system/s by handling the required system configuration, parameterisation and other implementation tasks.
- To liaise and work with the analysts and clients to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications.
- Design technical solution to achieve business objectives and document all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Validate and further develop functional requirements into technical requirements/specifications.
- Derive non-functional and technical requirements and specifications
- Conduct technical impact assessment & determine dependencies (systems, architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, IT security perspective).
- Preparing cost benefits and analysis reports for upgrades.
- To assist in Second line support to end-users by handling IT-related incidents or service requests that are related to parameterisation in adherence with incident and service request fulfilment policies and procedures.
- To provide recommendations for prioritization of IT initiatives based on understanding of business needs, IT Systems Analysis workload, Application Architecture and budget.
- Have minimum 2 years’ experiences.
- Working knowledge of:
- Systems Analysis and Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Analysis and Design using UML diagrams
- Customer Driven with an ability to prioritise issues based on impact
- A diploma in IT.