Attractive daily rate
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of our clients, a leader in the banking sector, is looking for IT Senior Systems Analyst.
The overall purpose of the IT Senior Systems Analyst is to transform business requirements into technical specifications and also plan how the functionality is to be achieved using CASE analysis and tools.
- Design technical solution to achieve business objectives and document all work according to agreed standards.
- Conduct technical impact assessment & determine dependencies in terms of systems, architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, and IT security perspective.
- Preparing cost benefits and analysis reports.
- Validate and develop functional requirements into technical requirements/specifications.
- Derive non-functional requirements from a technical perspective, for instance; server uptime, bandwidth, network, etc.
- Liaise with the business analysts and clients to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications.
- Build relationships and liaise with various stakeholders across the business and make sure that governance practices are adopted and adhered to within the systems analysis function.
- Carry out all assigned tasks efficiently in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Liaise, work and guide external systems analysts in order to achieve faster resolution of bugs and system changes and provide recommendations for prioritization of IT initiatives
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvements for the team and implementation of the systems by handling the required system configuration, parameterization and other implementation tasks.
- Participate in periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose re-alignment strategies including the necessary training programs.
- Assist in Second line support to end-users by handling IT-related incidents or service requests that are related to parameterization
- Ensure that all incidents and service requests assigned to him/her that are related to parameterization are handled promptly and effectively within agreed service levels.
- Participate in post implementation reviews to fine tune parameterization and assess potential for improvements.
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, Engineering, Certified Computing Professional (CCP) , Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
- Knowledge of Information Systems Analysis and Software Development and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience on Analysis and Design using UML diagrams
- Knowledge of SQL and Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing