4 months ago
15 Mar 00:00
An international firm is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join the team delivering cyber security services.
- Conducting information security audits and risk assessments and technical assessments involving vulnerability assessments and penetration testing,
- Undertaking information security gap assessments, against industry standards such as ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Preparing deliverables and ensuring all adheres to compliance matters
- Contributing to the development of the team’s technical acumen and keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Providing consultancy on designing, reviewing and implementing information security policies
- Offering assistance as part of incident handling mechanisms, including data and malware analysis, and in the reporting aspect of information security assignments.
- First degree in IT, Business and Computing, Information Security or other similar IT fields as well as certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CEH
- Two years experience and passion for Information Security