3 months ago
12 Jun 00:00
IT Security is required to join an established Tech company based in Malta with offices abroad. You will be reporting to the Head of Technical Operations.
- Researching, Implementing and maintaining security tools and products to assist with overall security operations.
- Performing vulnerability testing and security assessments of applications, internal systems and hosted services.
- Providing first response, remediation, analyse root causes and develop mitigations for security-related incidents.
- Assisting with security and compliance policies.
- Participating in security audits and compliance such as GDPR.
- Developing and providing practical security training to our internal user base.
- Engaging and participating in the security community and keep abreast with the latest developments.
- Assist with overall team operations and other duties from time to time.
Education and Skills Required:
- Solid InfoSec engineering experience with solid technical security education and background.
- Knowledgeable in exploiting vulnerabilities, grey / black box and penetration testing using different security tools and solutions.
- Knowledgeable with OWASP Top 10 web-based security vulnerabilities.
- Good in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Good knowledge of security frameworks such as GDPR, PCI, NIST, ISO 27001/2 and potentially health compliance e.g. HIPAA.
- Ability to work in a team environment with management, operations, dev, compliance, regulators and customers.