over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Analysing incidents generated and determining next steps in accordance with established processes and procedures. Generating reporting metrics to identify trends
- Liaising with specific teams to classify events and ensuring execution of complete remediation solutions
- Promoting awareness by developing training and education programmes to cover Data Protection and Information Security
- Notifying impacted parties in a timely and efficient manner as events occur, in accordance to established policy and procedures
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of various lines of business and regulatory requirements whist keeping abreast of all local and European risk-based regulation
- BS or BA degree (preferably in an Information Technology field) or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of this position
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Strong skills in data analysis, mining and normalization.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills