5 months ago
An international bank is seeking to employ an IT Quality Assurance Senior Technical Analyst. The future candidate will actively work and manage the automation framework for testing of software applications, APIs and test integrations within the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process.
- To carry out all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively, in adherence with internal policies and procedures.
- To participate and contribute in the formulation of a procedures and policies used by the team.
- To plan and perform periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose re-alignment strategies including the necessary training programmes.
- Works with different teams to ensure that tests are carried out successfully.
- To act as a QA Technical Lead on Projects that include a high level of technical element, whilst identifying ways to automate testing cycles.
- To perform the full range of tasks associated with the technical analysis, user acceptance testing, end-user training and post-implementation reviews of business-related software applications.
- To create end-to-end test plans; including estimates for test case creation and execution, executing the plan and managing all activities to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution gives the desired results within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring that the solutions are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
- Conduct post-mortem reviews on projects; defining, documenting and identifying gaps and improvements and inconsistencies.
- Document and drive the processes related to performing user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Define and configure automated software tool/s to facilitate the software testing process. Tools should encompass various automation cycles including regression, performance and load testing.
- Focus on creating end-to-end automated test scripts, while maintaining the automation framework and the associated test scripts up to date, supporting the Banks’s growing IT Application Inventory.
- Assist the QA Engineer and QA Team Lead to set up metrics for tracking and measuring the value of Quality Assurance initiatives.
- To establish and monitor process improvements and efficiencies to enhance KPIs and automation framework/s.
- Analyses software test results and recommends a course of action, if necessary, to ensure that performance standards demanded by the Bank are maintained.
Have minimum 2 years’ experience working in Quality Assurance/ Software Testing/ Software Engineering in Test;
- Experience with:
- setting up and maintaining defect tracking tools
- setting up and maintaining Quality Assurance Reporting and KPIs
- setting up and maintaining test automation framework/s
- Working knowledge of:
- GitHub, Ready API and other automation tools
- Web Services
- A first/second degree in Software Engineering or a related field.