over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To join a well-established business in the banking field, the IT Operations Officer will build and automate the monitoring and controls of the Bank’s processes and services, whilst managing the release cycle on both test and production environments.
- Health & Life insurance,
- Performance bonus,
- Study grants,
- Gym allowance,
- Free parking,
- Multicultural environment.
- Optimizing, controlling and automating IT Operations using the appropriate system tools, including schedulers and scripts,
- Developing and maintaining procedures for operating, maintaining access rights, tracing changes, maintaining release notes, installations and moves to test and production environments,
- Assisting the DevOps team in managing and executing the release cycle,
- Participating in maintenance of regular test Backup Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan whilst assisting in monitoring the service level for IT Operations,
- Preparing moves to production after having all necessary sign offs from asset owners together with the Application Owners and Release Manager,
- Troubleshooting and rectifying second level issues directly and escalating third level issues to the right experts, including Application Development, Technical Infrastructure, Architect and Data-model or external vendors, and following up issue resolution and documentation,
- Providing technical assistance as and when required and maintaining and executing daily tasks on test and production environment,
- Assisting and drive the day to day running of the Banking Systems and supervising IT Operations processes covering day and night shifts.
- Advanced diploma in ICT or a higher qualification, or equivalent technical knowledge and experience,
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, troubleshooting, user and system support and maintenance of multi-user applications (both back end and front end),
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of scripting languages (such as Shell, PowerShell, and Perl), Unix or Linux OS, and databases (Microsoft SQL or Oracle).