10 months ago
08 Sep 00:00
Castille client in financial services is seeking a IT Networks and Security Engineer to work with a team to manage the Group’s IP Network, Security and Voice services.
- Designing and updating the network and security services including firewalls, routers, switches, voice platforms, load balancers, network intrusion detection systems and DDOS protection
- Ensuring all necessary configurations, controls and monitoring solutions are in order
- Managing the monitoring and testing of the Network Security
- Working with the development teams to enhance and improve system operability.
- Handling the network security incidents in close coordination with IT Security
- Supporting the Group in obtaining the necessary IT Security certification (e.g. ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in network security deployments and administration
- Confident with SandBox systems, vulnerability scanners, network security products, cyber threats landscape, adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP), general attack stages, kill-chain and attack types
- Experience in dealing with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS certifications in the banking environment will be considered as an asset
Find more Jobs in Malta