10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client, a well established organisation in the Automotive industry, is looking to recruit an IT Manager, who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer systems and supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
Roles and responsabilites:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Extensive experience in both functional and technical Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with setting up Dynamics applications
- Web back end/sql/apps
- Data warehouse management skills considered an asset
- 2 years experience working in an IT manager role
- Experience in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Experience with configuration work.