21 days ago
Looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer for one of our clients based in Malta.
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Responsible for Identity Management.
- Responsible for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Responsible for Document Management Strategy.
- Act as project lead around business initiatives such as new office sites, store openings, warehouses, etc.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools.
- Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact.
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives.
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years working with cloud platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD DS and Virtualisations such as HyperV and VMware
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on Microsoft Azure for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications
- Certifications on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) are highly desirable
- Broad experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, Application knowledge of Java, .Net, and IT security
- Experience with configuring software defined networking and security configurations, including security groups and ACLs
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments
- Good communicator and fluent in English
- Willing to travel