almost 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Institution in the banking field is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the Group’s IT systems, cooperate with external suppliers and technical service providers and plan and install new IT systems both for internal use as well as for production. He/she will also be involved in assisting other engineers on internal office support.
- Administration of the bank’s operational infrastructure;
- Administration of the bank’s application and related databases;
- Project & Implementation Management of new systems and relevant functionalities;
- Security, business continuity and disaster recovery elements of the bank’s operational systems;
- Assist in maintaining system and database documentation as required for internal and compliance requirements;
- Assist in maintaining IT policies and procedures;
- Assistance with Office IT when the need arises;
- Support the development team in setting up development and test environments;
- Implement new production systems in cooperation with external parties;
- Ensure that production systems are operable and always online.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within an IT Engineering Role;
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft technologies;
- Cloud Systems;
- Enterprise IT Equipment;
- Networking technologies;
- HA clustering.
- Experience in MS SQL Server database administration;
- Knowledge of JIRA, SWIFT and Asterisk will be considered as an asset.