about 1 year ago
31 May 00:00
To join a the financial services field, the selected candidate shall report to the IT Governance & Planning Manager and shall be responsible for aligning and driving IT enterprise architecture towards business goals and IT strategies.
- Training Support & Personal Development;
- Career progression plan;
- Private Health Insurance.
- Being responsible for aligning and driving IT enterprise architecture towards business goals and IT strategy by looking at the organisation across all domains from the perspective of performance, security, data, infrastructure and applications.
- Ensures adoptions of standards, policies and compliance in IT including infrastructure and systems, cybersecurity, regulatory and legal requirements, engaging with relevant expertise, functions and stakeholders as necessary in the organisation.
- Ensures alignment between business and functional IT experts to translate business demands into capabilities that can be implemented cost-effectively, predictably managed, and reliably controlled according to the enterprise architecture target state.
- Works with the IT organisation and across other functions to ensure a coordinated and planned approach towards policy development or adoption of IT related matters.
- RegTech and SupTech champion for the IT governance, working closely with other functions and stakeholders to drive innovation and supervisory operational effectiveness.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in similar responsibilities.
- Academic qualification in computer science or related field at NQF Level 6 or higher. Open to candidates with no academic qualifications if having 8 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within solution design and architecture.
- Strong report writing capabilities.
- Knowledgeable and well up-to-date with IT enterprise architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of network and computer infrastructure, and information/application systems.
- Having working experience in hybrid cloud environments will be preferred.