about 1 year ago
03 Mar 00:00
Castille’s client is looking for a lead consultant to work across various industries managing client engagements, team members and assisting in business development developing the unit’s plan of action.
- Assisting clients understand operational processes and controls, and supporting in assessing their effectiveness in aligning to IT driven compliance regulations/standards such as ISO27001, PSD2, GDPR, ISAE3402, SOC, NISTsecurity guidelines.
- Executing different compliance readiness assessments
- Supporting clients across their compliance and customer privacy queries and complaints
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training and awareness sessions to clients and their employees
- Developing relevant policies, procedures and standards in line with a number of compliance regulations
- University degree or equivalent in a related business, or IT discipline
- Up to 5 years of work experience, 2 of which should be in a client consulting role
- Knowledge of various IT compliance practice areas that may include ISO27001, PSD2, ISAE3402, SOC2, GDPR, NIST
- An understanding of regulatory compliance, risk management or assurance
- Comfortable in presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff
- CISA certification is considered an asset