9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to join a renowned organisation based in Malta.
Looking for someone with combined experience in business software development, delivery and/or support for ERP solutions with strong business process knowledge and project management capabilities.
- Performing business process analysis and identify areas for improvements
- Delivering business IT projects related to ERP solutions in line with company targets for the assigned business functions
- Identifying relevant ICT software systems to enable process automation and improvements
- Developing documentation related to software system solutions based on business requirements
- You will be providing 1st & 2nd level support and training to end users
- Coordinating business cross functional teams, including 3rd party development and support contractors, to deliver IT improvement projects
Skills and Experience required
- MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science, Business Analytics or Business & IT
- Minimum of 5 years’ of ICT professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Process Mapping Techniques and requirements gathering
- Technical hands on knowledge in delivery of IT business solutions
- Strong understanding of project management techniques
- Preferably with experience of ERP modules relevant to the Purchasing, Logistics and Manufacturing
- Knowledge in software development with traditional and agile methodologies
- Understanding of Industry standard Business intelligence, database & report building technologies