over 1 year ago
05 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille is recruiting an IT Auditor on behalf of a well-established firm. You will lead fieldwork audits of controls report to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner.
- Planning, implementing and reporting on systems, compliance and Security audits of various online gambling operators and provides according the regulation and international technical standards (ISO 27001);
- Reviewing and evaluating IT systems, business operations and processed based on international standards, best practice, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Updating on previously raised findings;
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Analysing and reporting problems to establish the causes and proposing solutions;
- Fully accountable for Audit engagements from beginning to end;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business and Computing or accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Certification to undertake IT audits (CISA or equivalent), or currently pursuing;
- Knowledge of COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- A strong interest in information security, IT management and digitalisation;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in systems auditing will be considered an asset. Additional training will be provided.