4 months ago
IT Assistant required to join an established firm based in Malta in financial services.
- Assisting in installing, inspecting and maintaining computers systems, IT infrastructure and network systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures;
- Responding to Level 1 support requests;
- Performing daily system monitoring of servers and storages and responsible for managing backups and tape rotation;
- Assisting in managing and maintaining windows and mail user accounts;
- Assisting in the analysis, evaluation, purchasing and implementation of IT hardware and software;
- Maintenance of the website;
- Maintaining and updating incident and service request logs;
- Providing basic training to end-users when necessary;
- ICT related administrative duties that include filing, record keeping and report writing.
- Academic qualification in IT,
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar role,
- Microsoft Certifications is an asset,
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese languages,
- Have excellent understanding of:
- Network fundamentals;
- Information Security standards;
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Servers.