3 months ago
07 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client in the financial service industry at the forefront of technology is seeking to recruit a motivated IT Administrator to join their global IT Client Services Team, reporting to the Site IT Manager in Malta.
- Providing technical guidance and support to ensure effective and efficient incident response.
- Providing second/third level hardware and application support through utilizing the standard ticketing system.
- Providing regular communication and escalation of issues to IT leadership.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining desktops, laptops and mobile device hardware, operating systems and applications.
- International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies, Associates Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying, maintaining and supporting Windows based computers in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a 7x24hr environment.
- Being Microsoft Certified in Windows 7 or 10 is considered an asset.
- Experience installing, maintaining and supporting Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong understanding in the principles and comply with practice of Lean Manufacturing, 5S Methodology and Continuous Improvement.
- End Point Deployment Tools.
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology.