7 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A business in the advisory field is looking for an IT Administrator to join their team.
- Friendly working environment with an open-door policy.
- Training support and career growth.
- Research, development and implementation of software systems, and their application, as directed from time to time by the Company.
- The conducting of routine maintenance of the company’s hardware and software as well as troubleshooting.
- Follow-up support services.
- Procurement of equipment and liaising with contractors and suppliers.
- Documentation of all systems installed within the Company and at client sites.
- Training of staff employed by the company.
- Monitoring of systems security.
- Adjourned and updated with regards to technical developments and advances in the fields of business of the Company.
- Such other duties as may from time to time be required by the Company, which are in line or ancillary to the employee's position.
- Support the advisory team in the preparation of bids for tenders.
- Provide technical advice to clients on hardware and software related issues.
- Support clients in the preparation and evaluation of request for quotations and their evaluation.
- Currently acquiring or already achieved certifications in Microsoft MCSA 2012.
- Certifications in Linux LPIC-1 or CCNA would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience is necessary.
- Customer Support and Troubleshooting skills.