over 3 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading company in the manufacturing field is expanding their IT team.
- Opportunity to work in a well-established business that has been operating for +200 years.
- Career development, continuous training, and room for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits.
- Carry out implementations, maintenance, configuration, administration, operation, and the support of various high profile IT systems, with a specialization in Windows Server Administration.
- Improve the stability and performance of the systems.
- Monitor the system well-being, troubleshooting issues that arise and ensure compliance with security standards.
- Mentor for fellow technical IT personnel.
- Experience in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows servers.
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Server Administration, including Active Directory.
- Solid understanding of server hardware and its architecture.
- Experience in Application support, patch management, anti-virus updates, and back up management.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and able to find root causes, capture learning, share knowledge, and prevent re occurrence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to coach and support team members with varied levels of experience, able to work under pressure, analyze problems in a calm and logical manner.
- Formal Windows certification.