about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A successful insurance company is looking to employ a Investments Officer to join their team of experienced investment professionals, directly involved in the day-to-day investment management functions, the management of large investment portfolios carefully following investment guidelines, risk profile and investment objectives.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Regulatory reporting
- Coordinating with Fund Managers and Custodians
- Coordinating with the Back Office
- Developing and maintaining management tools
- Monitoring of exposures and risks within the portfolios
- Fresh graduate in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Being a good team player
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time