9 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An opportunity to join the Financial services as an Investment Platform Specialist has been risen! You will be working within the Technology team whilst supporting the Group's platforms.
- Working together with the various business teams and suppliers to provide system analysis input to business requirements
- Leading the efforts related to any automation and/or integration needed in the area of responsibility
- Taking ownership of the change management processes to ensure changes are sufficiently tested, well documented and with the involvement of all the stakeholders as required
- Providing functional and technical requirements documentation, integration/UAT tests plans, and support for working throughout implementation
- Assisting in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and assisting developers to create performance tune database queries
- Working with other development teams to review database changes
- Creating T-SQL scripts to perform complex queries and complex data manipulations
- Working together with Business and Technology teams as well as external suppliers to provide system support
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficiency in developing SQL queries (Microsoft SQL or Oracle)
- Familiarity with Visual Basic, Access, Excel, and any other BI reporting tools and scripting language
- Experience in the financial services industry will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English