11 months ago
06 Oct 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the leading companies in Malta providing financial and insurance services is currently looking for a Investment Officer, who will be reporting directly to the Life Insurance Managing Director
- Record transactions in the Portfolio Management System;
- Reconcile and validate trade capture in timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
- Assist in the NAV calculations;
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in the calculation of the investment performance;
- Undertake reconciliations and monitor the activity of third party providers;
- Undertake bank reconciliation;
- Process corporate actions;
- Prepare management information reports;
- Monitor the investment parameters and report breaches in a timely manner.
- Confident, with minimum 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Meticulous with attention to detail;
- Must be capable of working to tight deadlines;
- Fluency and strong communication skills in English;
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel;
- A level standard of education or equivalent.
Find more Jobs in Malta