about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Collection and interpretation of macroeconomic, sectoral, investment funds, funds of funds and company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, and yield fluctuations.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on prospective investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions, screen existing investments and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Interact with management of companies / funds being researched
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Proven working experience as an Investment Analyst
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- High efficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Bloomberg analytical tools
- Strong numeric skills
- Impeccable communications skills
- BS degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field