8 months ago
25 Feb 00:00
Sparkasse Bank Malta plc
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Sparkasse Bank Malta plc is a licensed Credit Institution which provides Private Banking, Investment Services and Custody/Depository services. Our team is formed of young, dynamic professionals who are part of an environment which promotes team spirit and rewards competence.
As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for and Investment Advisor.
The position is mainly focused on duties relating to Investment Advisory and client relationship management within the Private Banking Department.
- Prepare formal investment recommendations for customers and able to explain the rationale behind the suggested investment recommendation
- Enhancement / growth and retention of existing clients / accounts in order to maximise private Banking services offered by the Bank including, the taking of deposits, card services, foreign exchange, brokerage, and advisory services
- Assist in developing prospect relationships, and to enhance / grow / retain those new relationships
- Assist in on-boarding of clients, collecting documentation, processing client documentation and applications relating to products and services contracted, maintaining records, and archiving the same
- Assist and prepare news items for publication from time to time
- Perform monitoring exercises and maintenance of appropriate monitoring standards of clients' accounts and portfolios
- To liaise across departments and regulatory functions within the Bank with a view to assisting in the proper and timely prosecution of business flows and transactions including but not exclusively the Trade and Settlement desks and the Payments department
- To assist in the redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Good IT knowledge
- Good working knowledge of MiFID2
- Approval from MFSA to provide Investment Advice will be considered an asset
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently
- Hands on with can do attitude
- Analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning
- Proactive, focused and able to plan and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong command of English, both oral and written
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills