about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An investment fund management company, retained by some of the world's leading asset managers is seeking to recruit an Investment Advisor.
- Providing investment advice in relation to investment funds to clients of the firm
- Handling the receipt and transmission of client subscriptions and redemptions in investment funds
- Reviewing marketing materials related to financial instruments for accuracy and clarity
- Reviewing reports provided by other investment advisors to monitor the provision of investment services
- Providing training to other investment advisors in relation to the provision of investment services
- Assisting the firm CEO with the day-to-day running of the Malta office
- A degree in a relevant discipline, ideally a Diploma for Financial Advisors or an equivalent diploma
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience as an Investment Advisor
- Knowledge of technical and regulatory matters relevant to the finance industry
- Intelligence with clarity of thought and expression
- Strong written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with real initiative and tenacity
- Strong interpersonal skills