25 days ago
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle amounts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to validate reports, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between the perpetual stock and actuals.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing ERP systems in order to maximise efficiency and accuracy of data
- Perform regular spot checks and inventory counts to ensure that inventory valuation is accurate
- Heading the counting team during physical stock counts and co-ordinate will all team members to ensure that all data is processed prior each count and take the necessary measures to conduct the counts in a structured manner
- Liaise with the senior management to enhance inventory controls procedures
- Prepare the necessary data for timely submission of month end reporting, including variance analysis.
- Prepare the necessary reporting to validate the actual cost of sales to the theoretical Sales mix consumption reports and other adhoc reporting
- During the financial audit’s coordinates with the Financial Controller for the timely submission of information requested by the auditors
- Coordinating with the Financial Controller in the implementation of new projects related to the Inventory Management both within the department and companywide.
- Other general functions, which may be necessary.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess an A Level Standard of education or a diploma in finance
- A minimum of two years experience in Inventory Management.