about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Work on audit assignments for the company both here in Malta and the company's branch overseas
- Focusing on insurance related topics, you will be the contact for internal audit matters relating to Malta
- Be responsible for the relation and coordination with the different stakeholders.
- You will be expected to travel with an estimated 30% of the time.
- One will contribute to establish the mission's work program and perform the part assigned to you.
- Be responsible for identifying the dysfunctions, qualify the risks, issue recommendations, and return the conclusions to management.
- Focus primarily on insurance related topics but also have the opportunity to intervene in the various activities of the firm on the various functions & processes and on regulatory topics.
- The ideal candidate must possess a background in either Finance, accounting or Audit
- Must possess an insurance background
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese, English and another language
- Candidates speaking French will be preferred.