about 1 month ago
A well-established hospitality company is currently seeking to an internal auditor.
- Executing the Internal Audit Plan and assisting in the compilation of the internal audit work program and developing the internal audit scope
- Managing internal audit procedures
- Analysing the efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations including non-financial cycles
- Mapping systems, identifying weaknesses and providing efficient business recommendations
- Performing follow-ups on the status of outstanding recommendations, and ensuring that audit conclusions are well documented
- Conducting follow-up reviews of financial, operational deficiencies noted during audits
- Preparing Ad Hoc reporting as requested by the CFO
- Must possess either a CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese, and English
- The Ideal candidate must possess excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of Internal Audit experience.