over 2 years ago
22 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the largest company in Mauritius, offering international services, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team.
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE
- Assist management in performing internal audit assignments.
- Identify risks, perform tests of internal controls and report findings to the management.
- Be a facilitator to the risk management process within the group.
- Coach and supervise team members and ensure that work performed is as per audit standards and department’s objectives.
- Perform IT general controls and application control reviews to support internal audit engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFILE:
- Degree in Accounting or any related field and/or ACA/ACCA qualified or
- At least 2 years’ experience in an auditing field
- Strong oral and written communication skills: both in English and French
- Pro-active with a strong sense of delivery.
- Technology Savvy and fast learner; knowledge in IT auditing would be an advantage.