about 1 month ago
- Be responsible for executing the Internal Audit Plan and assisting in the compilation of the internal audit work program and developing the internal audit scope;
- Performing internal audit procedures and work within set time frames and maintaining adequate documentation;
- Examining the efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations including non-financial cycles;
- Mapping systems, identifying weaknesses and providing efficient business recommendations to improve upon existing internal corporate governance structures and internal control procedures within the Group;
- Reporting to his/her senior and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed;
- Assisting in performing follow-ups on the status of outstanding recommendations;
- Providing support and training to junior members within the team; and
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager.
Skills and Experience
- A recognised University Degree in business administration, accountancy, finance, management, economics or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ work experience in accounting, mathematical or statistical fields preferably within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of Insurance, Solvency II regulation and/or Financial Services;
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work on own initiative