€25,000 - €30,000
14 days ago
- Assisting the Chief Officer Internal Audit with the upkeep of the internal audit universe and risk assessments therein for the development of risk based internal audit plans;
- Assisting in the performance of internal audit tasks including tests of internal controls and other substantive testing as per internal audit plans;
- Assisting the Chief Officer Internal Audit in tasks relating to quality assurance programmes within the Internal Audit Directorate;
- Perform tasks in relation to other internal investigations or any other ad hoc assignments as requested by the Chief Officer Internal Audit.
- First degree in accountancy/auditing/risk management/commerce or related subjects;
- Prior work experience in internal auditing or risk management will be considered as an important asset;
- Specific academic certifications in Internal Auditing will be considered as an asset;
- Membership in internal auditing related professional bodies will be considered as an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Takes responsibility and ownership of tasks at hand;
- Possess investigative and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office Software and Vision.