about 1 year ago
11 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Chief Internal Audit Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for leading audit reviews, across the entire business, to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of controls, processes and practices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the adoption of proper risk-based audit planning procedures.
- Identifying effective and efficient control tests, including the development of new audit tools and methodologies to facilitate the identification of risks.
- Evaluating and monitoring business processes and controls and governance practices.
- Standardising audit programmes to ensure that all significant risks are adequately considered.
- Providing feedback and recommendations for improvement whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Supporting other departments to assist the correct implementation of the recommended business processes.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A qualification in Audit or Accountancy
- Knowledge of credit or lending banking products especially relating to syndicated loan market and the relevant areas of regulation, will be desirable.