6 days ago
- Be responsible for developing internal audit policies, procedures, and programmes, performing audits in accordance with such programmes.
- Participate in the conduct of the relevant internal audit engagements within the timeframes agreed upon with the client.
- Prepare internal audit plans specific to a client after conducting a comprehensive risk analysis of the respective strategic objectives and operations.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls, operating efficiency and the adequacy of accounting policies, procedures, records, and record-keeping.
- Report audit findings based on the results of audit examinations, and come up with possible recommendations
- Maintain a comprehensive oversight of the main areas of risk and control weaknesses in the clients’ business model and operational infrastructure.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
- Actively interfaces with clients to ensure smooth and efficient processes and optimum use of resources and technology.
- Conduct internal audits, corporate governance reviews and enterprise risk assessment projects.
- Lead a team to conduct the relevant assignments.
- Prepare audit working papers and reports in accordance with firm’s methodology and presentation of observations to clients.
- Review the work of junior auditors to ensure quality of audit work performed.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals to clients and internal audit plans.
Skills and Experience
- The Ideal candidate must possess excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Risk Management experience will be considered an asset
- Must possess either a CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Internal Audit experience.
- Approachable, self-disciplined, objective, and forward-looking.