12 days ago
A well-established insurance company is currently seeking to recruit an internal audit associate with planning and problem-solving skills to join the internal audit function.
- Responsible for assisting in analyzing and evaluating processes
- Ensuring risk and compliance controls are adhered to and sufficient
- Participating in testing of controls and reporting
- Developing positive relationships and building rapport throughout the Group
- Any other ad- hoc tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must be in possession of an Accounting qualification (University Degree or ACCA) or be close to completing the qualification.
- IT proficiency as well as the ability to understand data and produce reports
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to multitask.