Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for a BI Developer to join our Global teams for one of our clients in the Gaming Industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Analytics team and report directly to the Data Analyst Lead.
- Maintain and support our reporting platforms.
- Transform old processes into SQL code and Python.
- Assist business with data visualisation requests and ad-hoc reporting.
- Automate reporting processes by building and maintaining Knime workflows
- Develop interactive processes which allow stakeholders to set up report parameters.
- Support the data analysts with the delivery of complex projects.
- Must be a passionate of data & visualisation
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and experience with the following:
- Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Knime Analytics
- Amazon Redshift
- Software Development Practices
- Ability to write and maintain readable code.
- Able to share technical ideas and data verbally or in writing to the non-technical colleagues and the other team members.
- Possess “can do” attitude
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
- Experience working in the iGaming sector.
- Have knowledge of the following:
- Data warehousing concepts
- Selenium web scraping in Python.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!